Holiday Park De Kuilart allows dogs nearly everywhere on the park, nevertheless there are rules that apply.
We hope you will understand that these rules apply to all the dogs, regardless how sweet your dog is or how well he/she is trained;
- Per camping pitch, harbour berth or accommodation there is only one dog allowed.*
- Dogs are allowed on all the camping pitches except for the sites 288 until 353.
- Dogs are not allowed on the playground and on both beaches.
- Dogs are not allowed to swim at both beaches on Holiday Park De Kuilart, but they can swim in the remaining area of the harbour.
- Dogs are allowed in the café and on the terrace, but not in the restaurant.
- Dogs must be leashed at any time and always be accompanied by a person (therefore do not leave the dog unattended in the boat, caravan, tent or bungalow).
- If your dog, for whatever reason, bites a person, the dog has to leave the park immediatly.
- The dog should be walked outside the park and you should always carry a scoop (free available at the reception). When your dog does his needs at the park, we do expect you to clean it up. We would not appreciate it if other guests suffer from your dog and its needs.
* Large dogs like Rottweilers, Dobermans and Bouviers and other similar fighting dogs and guard dogs (except for a sheepdog) are not allowed at Holiday Park De Kuilart.